This is a great post. Some of these I’ve heard and some I haven’t, but I have enjoyed reading them, smiling, and getting smacked right in the heart on some!
- Don’t let your worries get the best of you; remember, Moses started out as a basket case.
- Some people are kind, polite, and sweet-spirited until you try to sit in their pews.
- Many folks want to serve God, but only as advisers.
- It is easier to preach ten sermons than it is to live one.
- The good Lord didn’t create anything without a purpose, but mosquitoes come close.
- When you get to your wit’s end, you’ll find God lives there.
- People are funny; they want the front of the bus, the middle of the road, and the back of the church.
- Opportunity may knock once, but temptation bangs on your front door forever.
- Quit griping about your church; if it was perfect, you couldn’t belong..
- If the church wants a better preacher, it only needs to pray for the one it has.
- God Himself does not propose to judge a man…
View original post 270 more words