We have been blessed this month with 10 books. Some new and some used. The most special of the books are the Emma Rae Creations series that was donated by the author, Sandra Bricker…and they were autographed too! How awesome! Thank you, Sandra for you generosity. We already have people reading this series and loving it! And also Colleen Coble donated her new series with Robin Caroll, Rock Harbor Search and Rescue, Book 1, and autographed it also! These authors are so wonderful! Thank you Colleen and Robin!
The book titles that are underlined have book reviews on our blog. Just click on the title and you will be directed to the review.
- Oregon Brides by Tracey Bateman
- Colonial Christmas Brides by Lauralee Bliss
- Always The Baker, Never The Bride (Emma Rae Creations #1) by Sandra D. Bricker
- Always The Wedding Planner, Never The Bride (Emma Rae Creations #2) by Sandra D. Bricker
- Always The Designer, Never The Bride (Emma Rae Creations #3) by Sandra D. Bricker
- Always The Baker, Finally The Bride (Emma Rae Creations #4) by Sandra D. Bricker
- Rock Harbor Search and Rescue, Book 1 by Colleen Coble and Robin Caroll
- New Hampshire Weddings by Rachel Hauck
- I Call Shotgun by Tommy Newberry and Curt Beavers
- Sweet Sanctuary by Kim Vogel Sawyer
- Dead Lawyers Tell No Tales by Randy Singer (I will be posting a review for this book the 3rd week in June)
- Texas Neighbors by Debra White Smith
- Louisianna Brides by Kathleen Y’Barbo