I think I’ve found some pretty good ones today. Even though only one is free…seems like there are not as many new free books as there used to be. But some of these special prices are good, so if you are into buying your e-books, these prices are good! So check them out by clicking on the “reader” and you’ll be directed to the site to read the description and reviews and then download. Just make sure the price is what you expect. Prices change quickly.
- FREE on Kindle and Nook: The Ultimate Gift by Jim Stovall. This is a great book and the movies was pretty good too!
- 99¢ on Kindle and Nook: All The Blue of Heaven (Colors of Faith) by Virginia Carmichael
- $1.99 on Kindle and Nook: And Then I Had Teenagers: Encouragement for Parents of Teens and Preteens by Susan Alexander Yates
- $2.99 on Kindle: Idol Lies by Dee Brestin
- $3.99 on Kindle: Courageous Teens by Michael Catt and Amy Parker
- $4.99 on Kindle: Lost and Found by Ginny Yttrup. I’ve read her book Words and it was amazing! Our Women’s Book Club read it last year. So I’m expecting great things from this novel.