Well, maybe the actual title should be ONE free book and others that are discounted. I want to offer a selection to those who like the free ones and to those who don’t mind spending a few dollars on a book. Just remember to double check the price to make sure it’s still reduced. And look over the description and the reviews and even check out the authors website, you can learn a lot about their books by reading about them. Some of the authors I know of and some I don’t. Ok, here they are:
- FREE (May 19-May 25) on Kindle and Nook: Deployed (Called to Serve #1) by Mel Odom
- 99¢ on Kindle and Nook: The Castaway’s Bride by Susan Page Davis (this is a novella)
- 99¢ on Kindle: Puppy’s Quest: A Fun, Rhyming ABC Adventure by Lily Lexington (a young children’s book)
- 99¢ on Kindle: Bride by Choice (Chance Creek Brides #1) by Mary L. Briggs. If you visit this site for Mary L. Briggs it will list her other books (even Book 2 in this series) and they are all 99¢. So check the description and the reviews and see if you think you might like these romances.
- $1.99 on Kindle and Nook: Take a Chance on Me (Christiansen Family) by Susan May Warren. I have liked the few books I’ve read by her and have been seeing this one advertised a lot lately…$1.99 is a good price! Although I am a little bit confused as to this series…is it a new series set in Deep Haven where Susan has written another series? Do you have to read them in order? You’re guess is as good as mine.
- $2.99 on Kindle and Nook: A Treasury of Miracles for Women: True Stories of God’s Presence Today by Karen Kingsbury
- $3.99 on Kindle: Angel Falls by Connie Mann