Here are just a few free e-books and some that are greatly reduced. You can also look through our older posts of Free E-Books on our main page headings. Some books stay free for a long time, while others do not. Some come and go as freebies. So it might say it’s not free any longer (my earlier posts I would update, now not enough time), but now they may be free again. It’s like a treasure hunt. Just MAKE SURE the amount is $0 before downloading!
- FREE on Kindle: Southern Fried Sushi by Jennifer Rogers Spinola
- FREE on Kindle and Nook: The Maiden of Mayfair (Tales of London #1) by Lawana Blackwell (I love her books!)
- FREE on Kindle and Nook: The Holy Bible: HCSB Digital Text Edition
- $2.51 on Kindle and $2.99 on Nook: 52 Things Kids Need from a Mom by Angela Thomas
- $2.99 on Kindle: Thorns in Eden and The Everlasting Mountains by Rita Gerlach. I’ve read one of her books and enjoyed it, so I’m looking forward to reading this one. I hate to admit it, but it was free on this past Friday, but I didn’t see it until late Friday night and hoped it would still be free on Saturday. It was not. It may become free again one day, so it’s your decision.