I’ve found a few books today that are free. The first one is free for today only, I’m not sure about the others. Some have been free for a good while and I think I’ve posted them in the past, but thought I’d post them again for our new followers. Please remember to double check the price to make sure it’s still $0 before purchasing. And always read novels or non-fiction and make sure they are Biblically correct. And if you have time, visit the author’s websites/blogs, they are usually very good!
- FREE (TODAY ONLY) on Kindle: Plenty: 31 Sips of Joy for Moms Everywhere by Kari Patterson. This sounds like a great little devotional for young mom’s-it’s a free gift you can give yourself today for Mother’s Day tomorrow!
- FREE on Kindle and Nook: In the Company of Secrets (Postcards from Pullman #1) by Judith Miller
- FREE on Kindle and Nook: Distant Dreams (Ribbons of Steel #1) by Judith Pella & Tracie Peterson
- FREE on Kindle and Nook: Back on Murder (A Roland March Mystery #1) by J. Mark Bertrand (I’ve had this book for awhile and I love a good mystery, I just haven’t got around to reading it. If someone downloads it and reads it, please come back and leave a comment and let me know what you thought about the book.)
- FREE on Kindle: Deadly Aim (Angel Delaney Mysteries #1) by Patricia Rushford. I’ve read the entire series and enjoyed them. Great police/detective mystery.