I haven’t found many books lately but today I’ve come across 6 books that I thought I would pass along to you. Some are free and some are greatly reduced. Make sure you double check on the price before you download because prices change quickly (I found one last night and put it off until today and the price was back to normal…ugh!)
- FREE on Kindle and Nook: Widow of Gettysburg (Heroines Behind the Lines) by Jocelyn Green
- FREE on Kindle and Nook: Blind Spot: 1 (RPM) by Chris Fabry (This one is for middle-high school young men, but from the 2 Five Star ratings the adults enjoyed the book also. Chris Fabry is a great writer.)
- FREE on Kindle and Nook: Unfriend Yourself: Three Days to Detox, Discern, and Decide About Social Media by Kyle Tennant (but this doesn’t mean you can’t look at our blog 🙂 ) Kidding aside, this is a short book and looks like there is some good info to consider.
- 99 cents on Kindle and Nook: Queen of the Waves (An American Tapestry) by Janice Thompson. I’ve read a couple of her books and enjoyed them. I think I can spare 99 cents, so I’m giving this book a try 🙂 And the cover art is beautiful!
- $1.99 on Kindle and Nook: The Deepest Waters by Dan Walsh. He’s a great author and this book has 56 five star ratings on Amazon.
- $1.99 on Kindle: All in Good Time (The Gilded Legacy) by Maureen Lang. I’ve read and reviewed this book…you can read my review on the blog under Book Reviews. I loved it! Well worth the money.