Click on the highlighted web address or the underlined Kindle/Nook and it will take you directly to the website. If you have a different e-reader make sure you check out their site also to see if they are offering these books as freebies.
These books don’t stay free for long, so get them as soon as possible. Since prices do change, sometimes without notice, please double check to make sure they are still free or at the reduced sale price I have listed. The most recent posts are located at the bottom.
- FREE on Kindle and Nook and Apple (1-7-13 thru 3-30-13): Land of My Heart (Heirs of Montana #1) by Tracie Peterson. We have this complete series in the Media Center, so when you finish reading this freebie, come by the Media Center and check out the rest of the series.
- FREE on Kindle and Nook (1-1-13 thru 3-30-31): Secrets (The Michelli Family Series #1) by Kristen Heitzmann. We have the complete series in the Media Center, so when you finish reading this freebie, come by and check out Books 2 & 3.
- NO LONGER FREE (2-1-13)FREE on Kindle: The Vanishings (Left Behind:The Kids #1) by Jerry B. Jenkins & Tim LaHaye (free through January 31, 2013)
- NO LONGER FREE (1-27-13) FREE on Kindle and Nook: It Happens Every Spring (The Four Seasons of Marriage #1) by Catherine Palmer & Gary Chapman (free through January 26, 2013)
- FREE on Kindle and Nook (1-1-13 thru 3-31-13): Gods and Kings (Chronicles of the Kings #1) by Lynn Austin. This is a FANTASTIC series of 5 books. Download and read this freebie on your e-reader and then come in the Media Center and check out the rest of the series.
- FREE on Kindle and Nook (1-8-13 thru 2-28-13): The Widow of Larkspur Inn (The Gresham Chronicles #1) by Lawana Blackwell. Great author and great series. The Media Center has the complete series, so come check them out as soon as you finish this free book download.
- FREE on Nook: Paper Roses (Texas Dreams #1) by Amanda Cabot. Wonderful early American romance. The Media Center has all 3 books in this series.
- FREE on Kindle and Nook: Gentleman of Her Dreams (A Ladies of Distinction Novella) by Jen Turano. This is a short novella. I haven’t read it yet, but I downloaded it because sometimes I need a short book to read and this might just be the perfect book for that occasion.
- FREE on Kindle and Nook: The Beginning: A Prequel to The Bridge by Karen Kingsbury. Get this one quick, I paid for it a few weeks ago. Karen’s book The Bridge is in the Media Center and it is so good, so you’ll love reading this book after you read The Bridge. (posted 1-22-13)